34th House District
Virginia's 34th House District includes parts of both Loudoun and Fairfax Counties.
Click on the seals below to visit county-specific election information:
You will need to show one acceptable photo identification card (photo ID) whenever you vote in person. This is Virginia law for all voters.
Many types of photo ID are acceptable for voting in Virginia. You only need to show ONE acceptable photo ID to vote.
Photo IDs can be used to vote up to one year after the ID has expired.
Acceptable forms of valid identification:
- Virginia driver’s license
- Virginia DMV-issued photo ID
- United States passport
- Employer-issued photo ID
- Student photo ID issued by a school, college, or university located in Virginia
- Other U.S. or Virginia government-issued photo ID
- Tribal enrollment or other tribal photo ID
- Virginia Voter Photo ID card
eBenefits is a Department of Defense portal that provides veterans, service members, and their families with resources and self-service capabilities to search, access, and manage their VA/military benefits and personal information. At eBenefits, you can:
- View status of disability claims
- View DOD TRICARE health insurance
- Generate a VA home loan certificate of eligibility
- Obtain DD214s
Military Service Records
This website identifies which Fairfax County Public Schools and Advanced Academic elementary and middle school Centers serve a particular address. Please note that attendance areas/boundaries are periodically changed by the School Board. FCPS provides no guarantee that any residential address will continually be served by the same elementary, middle and/or high school(s) or Advanced Academic Centers.
LABEL (LCPS Attendance Boundary E-Listing) contains boundary information for the current school year as well as future school years as adopted by the Loudoun County School Board.