34th House District
Virginia's 34th House District includes parts of both Loudoun and Fairfax Counties.
Click on the seals below to visit county-specific election information:
- The Democratic majority has worked hard to expand voting access and to make it easier for all Virginians to cast their ballots.
- A Photo ID is no longer required to vote, and you no longer need an excuse to vote absentee. Anyone can vote by mail.
- Click below to find your polling location, to register to vote, and to request an absentee ballot.
eBenefits is a Department of Defense portal that provides veterans, service members, and their families with resources and self-service capabilities to search, access, and manage their VA/military benefits and personal information. At eBenefits, you can:
- View status of disability claims
- View DOD TRICARE health insurance
- Generate a VA home loan certificate of eligibility
- Obtain DD214s
Military Service Records
This website identifies which Fairfax County Public Schools and Advanced Academic elementary and middle school Centers serve a particular address. Please note that attendance areas/boundaries are periodically changed by the School Board. FCPS provides no guarantee that any residential address will continually be served by the same elementary, middle and/or high school(s) or Advanced Academic Centers.
LABEL (LCPS Attendance Boundary E-Listing) contains boundary information for the current school year as well as future school years as adopted by the Loudoun County School Board.